Airtel Payments Bank was introduced with the idea of changing the way India banks forever. With this goal in mind, Airtel Banks has been quite a favourite among the masses. With multiple features and a plethora of benefits, banking with Airtel Payments Bank means two words – simple & effortless.
Accessing your account in Airtel Payments Bank is also extremely easy. You can do it from the website as well as the Airtel Thanks app. Here’s a closer look at how to access your account.
Access Airtel Payments Bank account via the website
Follow these steps to open your Airtel Payments Bank account from the website:
- Open your browser and paste the following link: https://www.airtel.in/bank/
- The Airtel Payments Bank website will open for you.
- Up next, locate the Login button in the top right corner.
- Then, enter your registered mobile number and 4-digit m-PIN to log in to your account.
Access Airtel Payments Bank account via the app
Follow these steps to open your Airtel Payments Bank account from the app:
- You will have to download the Airtel Thanks app first.
- Go to the Pay tab within the app.
- Scroll down and open the Payment Settings option.
- Next, click on the link beside Airtel Payments Bank
- This will link your Airtel Payments Bank to the Thanks app.
That was all you had to do. Therefore, as you can see, accessing your Airtel Payments Bank account is extremely easy.
What can I do with Airtel Payments Bank account?
Here’s a list of all the possibilities that you can explore with your Airtel Payments Bank account:
- It will enable you to open a Saving Bank Account with Airtel at any of their 5 lakhs+ banking points.
- You will also get free personal accident insurance which provides you with a cover of more than 1 lakh.
- It can even help you earn up to 6% interest rate.
- An online debit card can also be yours.
- You will also unlock the benefit of depositing cash at any of your local Airtel Banking Points.
- Withdrawing cash is also made easy with Airtel Payments Bank. Do it at any of the Banking Points or select ATMs.
- You could also purchase third-party insurance products with the help of Airtel Payments Bank.
- Transfer money very easily, via IMPS or UPI-based transactions.
- Book train and bus tickets.
- Recharge your mobile phone connections, pay DTH, broadband and utility bills.
Hence, as you can say, almost anything is possible when you have access to Airtel Payments Bank. Also, don’t forget to read our article on Airtel Payment Bank balance check number which is quite an easy process.
Download the Airtel Thanks app today!
With Airtel Thanks, you can make transactions almost anywhere, do mobile phone recharge, be it at the local grocery store or a mall, with QR code-based payments. You can even send money instantly to your loved ones with it.
Download the app right away and see how easy life gets!